Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Favorite Cards of 2015 Part One

I am joining in the blogging tradition of posting pictures of my favorite cards of the past year. But I could not narrow down my choices to 10 for the year or even one per month. I have chosen three favorite cards I designed and blogged from each month in 2015 and will spread them over three blog posts. You can click on the date below the picture of each card if you want to go the blog post and see details on the products or techniques used.













Come back in a couple days for more of my favorite cards of 2015, and stay tuned for more favorites in 2016!

4 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi dear Karen
gorgeous top selection
I wish you one grat year
2016
hugs Tamara

Shelly Schmidt said...

You make wonderful cards! And, I so enjoy seeing those favorites others pick out : ) Happy New Year!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Karen - love Hello Beautiful with the brusho background, and the Enjoy card with the bird. Love all the different techniques you have used this year.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card designs!