Friday, January 29, 2016

Main Squeeze Valentine



It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing another card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps, a stencil and BoBunny glitter paste. I think these kissing giraffes are so sweet and the sentiment from CBP is perfect for my DH. I stamped the giraffes on patterned kraft paper, did a little coloring and cut them out. I applied red and gold BoBunny glitter paste through a hearts stencil to complete this CAS Valentine.

I am entering this card in the anything goes challenges at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and at Wonderful Wednesdays. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Karen - love that image and the way you have kept the card CAS and let the sentiment and image take the stage
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn Webb said...

Super cute!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and fun!

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card! Love the cute giraffes!! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa