Monday, January 18, 2016

Die-Versions Oriental Fan Celebration Card


Happy Monday! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this card featuring the beautiful Oriental fan die from the newest release from Die-Versions that can be found on the website here. I love all the dies in this new Oriental inspired release! I die cut the Oriental fan twice out of black and white cardstock. I created a black square card base and attached a piece of white cardstock over the right half.  I attached the white fan over the black side and the black fan over the white side. I also die cut Die-Version’s Celebrate Express Edges die in black and white and attached half of each along the bottom of the card. I added a black and pearl floral accent to complete the card.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website unless the dies are already on sale.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Craft Your Passion.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning Karen - love the drama of the black and white contrasting like that.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and reversing the black and white really adds an extra boost to it.

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

wow, what an 'optical' effect!!!!!
beautiful,
thanks for joining us at Craft your passion
Veronica

Anonymous said...

What a great card.Just love the positive/negative aspect to it.Simply elegant.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x