Sunday, January 10, 2016

CAS Oriental Inspired Card from Die-Versions


Happy Sunday! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and today I am sharing this card featuring several dies from the newest release from Die-Versions that can be found on the website here. I love all the dies in this new Oriental inspired release, but I was especially drawn to the Oriental Screen background stamp and Oriental Crane I have used on this CAS card. These dies are so beautiful, all I needed to do was die cut them and attach to a black cardbase for a lovely card! This card could be used for any purpose- beautiful for a thinking of you or birthday or thank you card.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website unless the dies are already on sale.**

I am entering this card in the Something New challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land. (All the dies from Die-Versions are new to me.) 

7 comments:

Lin said...

WOW, Karen, these dies together are wonderful! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Nancy Hill said...

The bird is beautiful with the card. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #33 and can't wait to see you next wonderful project with us soon. I am always a follower of your work. Nancy Hill, Scrapy Land Design Team Member

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Karen!! I love how you used the dies!! Great minds...I have a similar card for tomorrow's post using the same two dies!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - the white crane against the gold and black is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Asian background for that lovely crane image.

Deepti said...

Wow so elegant and intricate :)

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Karen! I love the new DV Oriental dies and the two you used work perfectly together! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #33!