Monday, October 5, 2015

Die-Versions Old Mr. Owl Fall Card


Happy Monday! It's my turn to post on Die-Version's blog and mine. Today I am sharing a fall card featuring Die-Version’s Old Mr. Owl. I started with a background created with a Cutting Edge stencil and Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. I die cut Mr. Owl out of a black scrap and also out of a golden yellow. I applied tape to the back of the black open owl and inserted the golden yellow pieces back in the owl part. I added some pearls and attached him in his tree home on the white A2 card.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Simply Papercraft.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous owl, and I love how you have used the die cuts to piece him together in the gold.
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy said...

Very nice and I do love your owl!
sandy xx