Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CAS Bister Christmas Card


I made a couple Christmas cards this week using Bister powders for the background (from I Brake for Stamps here) and some new dies and stamps. I used just the red Bister powder on this background after I embossed the "Merry" from Stampin' Up with white embossing powder. I added a snowflake die (Memory Box) and the "Christmas" cut with a new die from Paper Smooches. I distressed the edges of the red piece and sponged a little, then added a couple pearls to complete the CAS card.

I am entering this card in the Emboss challenge at CAS on Sunday and the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is awesome Karen. I will have to get my Bisters out again soon and do more designs with them too. I like the white against this color. Very festive looking!

anja curvers said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

ike said...

WoW ! Even better in red :-D xxxx

Zw@@n said...

Great background! I love that Stampin'up stamp. Gorgeous card, KAren. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv. Wilma