Thursday, August 28, 2014

Merry Christmas NBUS Card



I have a new stencil and die from Memory Box I had never used before and finally had the time to play with them. I created a CAS card sponging the background with blue ink and the stencil and then adding two snowflakes cut out with the new die from Memory Box. I layered the piece on a blue card base and then finished the card with a jewel. Very simple but I like how it turned out.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Tuesday Throwdown and Simon Says Stamp.

6 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is quite stunning! I love how you did the background and your layered snowflakes are just gorgeous! love it :)

Vicky Briggs said...

Beautiful! I like the blue, it looks 'cool'!

Brenda said...

Pretty Karen, loving that snowflake die! Hugs, Brenda

*Vicki* said...

Karen, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you've done your background! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and so elegant. Love the dimensional snowflake design.

Teresa Kline said...

hi karen! I luv snowflakes, you have showcased it well...soooo gorgeous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*