Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Chocolate and Sharing Ideas-These are a few of my favorite things!


I love chocolate- who doesn't? And I love sharing ideas here on my blog and in the classes in my home. I had made a teacup with Hershey's kisses that I learned how to make here on this wonderful blog. My class saw it and asked me to teach it in the next monthly class in my home. I found some more free tutorials on the same blog for butterflies, cars and Christmas trees, and asked the designer if it would OK to share her ideas with my classes. Brenda sent a lovely email back with her permission to do so. Here are the pictures of the teacup, car and Christmas trees I made and am going to share with classes in my home:

What fun to make these cute party favors or little gifts for kids or friends! I am scheduling a class teaching all of these in my home October 2nd at 12:30, but could do it another time if that date does not work out for you. Email or call for details.

I am entering these projects in the Anything Goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap and the "Favorite Things" challenge at Allsorts.

6 comments:

Cazzy said...

Karen, you have such great ideas! We don't see Hersey Kisses over here much, and I can't eat them because they contain corn, but they are the perfect thing to fit your holders!

Cazzy x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are awesome. Great idea of how to send or give Hugs and Kisses!

Brenda said...

These are way to cute Karen! I've seen some shapes done this way but not all of these shapes. Too cool! Hugs, Brenda

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute. I had to pin it and it looks like someone else did too. You are very cre8ive:)

susiestacey said...

Lovely chocolate holders.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Favourite Things' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Alyx said...

Great gift ideas. Lots of fun. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx