Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playing with Stencils and 3D Stamp Paint


I have been playing with stencils and Viva 3D Stamp Paint. It has great texture and sparkle in real life- not so much in a picture. I have a butterfly stencil from Heidi Swapp and I applied sparkly blue 3D stamp paint through the butterfly holes in the stencil. I added some punched and die cut butterflies, a die cut sentiment and some sequins to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the S challenge at Quirky Crafts (stencils, Stamp Paint and sparkle) and the Anything Goes challenge at Ditzie Digi.

2 comments:

Spyder said...

I think I'd even count count 'Swapp!' Sequins...they look like sequins and sentiment!Lovely creation for our S challenge just finished over on the Quirky Crafts Blog! Thank you so much for joining in! Winners will be posted later...
((Lyn)) DT

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love this CAS design. Beautiful details with those added butterflies and stamping. Thanks for playing at Ditzie Digi Design and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge.Bettina DT Member at Ditzie Digi Design xx