Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wishing You Joy and Asking For Cards and Prayers for Lauryn


It is a very busy time for me so I have not had lots of time for playing and making new cards. I did complete some for the upcoming individual classes to be held in my home after April and this is one of them, I created some masks with a Memory Box deer die-cut, a tree cut with my Silhouette and a circle for the moon. After attaching them all on a black piece I sponged white ink all over and then added the sentiment. I love the front of this card, but the inside is even better. Take a look:

This is another Floating Image Card and the Joy and snowflakes pop up when you open the card. I know we are tired of snow, but I make and share Christmas ideas all year round in my classes and that way we are not overwhelmed later when we have to get them all done.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Scribble and Scrap.


I have just discovered a blog post about a sweet little two year old named Lauryn recently diagnosed with leukemia. Some on-line friends of her family have started a card drive for her. You can click on the ribbon picture on the side of my blog, or here  to go to the blog with all the details on the card drive and the address where you could send a card. Just imagine if Lauryn was your granddaughter or daughter, and if you can, please send a card and your prayers her way.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

This is one beautiful christmas card hun super design hugs cheryl xx