Monday, April 7, 2014

Origami LOL Stencil Card


I had fun designing this L.O.L. stencil card for one of the classes I am offering in my home soon. I have been playing with my plastic stencils to make backgrounds and this stencil by Clear Scraps I sponged with blue and purple distress inks. I stamped and cut out the Origami birds by Mama Elephant and attached them on black punched circles. The sentiment is from Hambo. The L.O.L. part happens when you open the card:
Ha! Sure to bring a smile to the lucky person receiving this card- maybe even a belly laugh:) Love doing that!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Jo's Scrap Shack and Sister Act.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

lol...cute card! :) LOVE purple and blue together! Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is great!!! And the colors, I really think this can also be considered Masculine too, it is SUPER, love it!!

----- Love to see you link up to Paper Crafting Challenges – newer card challenge that has 10 more days to play and this theme is Masculine!! Love to see you there! What a great masculine card! ------------Thanks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This would be a great design for my kids and family in Japan. Love the origami and your stenciled background is perfect with that image.

Alycia said...

HA!! Love it. That's fantastic. :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act. :) -Alycia