Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nate and Grandma's Despicable Valentines

I was out of town this weekend stamping away with friends at the Madison Mingle and so missed posting a Silhouette project on Sunday like I normally do. The challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog is Anything Goes (using your Silhouette) and at Robyn's Fetish, they want to see anything but a card. I am sharing a scrapbook page I made showing my sweet grandson and me and the valentine we made together. He and I made 30 of these minion valentines and I was so grateful that I had my Silhouette to cut out all the circles and pieces rather than punch or die-cut them! I also cut out the interlocking hearts on my Silhouette using one of Silhouette's cutting files. Right now they have all their files 50% off! So for 50 cents a piece, you can really load up on them! Many other specials are going on right now too, including a free file everyday until March 27. It would be a great time to check them out.

3 comments:

Laurence said...

Lovely page. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

cheryl said...

Oh this is one super layout hun great photo too hugs cheryl xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great way to capture the memory of a fun time with grandma and grandson. Love it!