Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's Halloween on Silhouette Sunday!


I'm home again after a week's vacation in sunny Florida with my grandson and family, and it is almost Halloween! I had so much fun making Halloween cards this year with my Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette cutting files and I am sharing three of the cards with you today. Halloween is the theme at the Silhouette Blog this week and also at Cut it Up, so these cards will be entered in both challenges.

My first card above features a Halloween fence and a fun Halloween sentiment both cut with my Silhouette. The washi tape was created with washi tape stamps from Inspired by Stamping and velum.



My second card is a Frankenstein face card and a Halloween Boo, all cut with my Silhouette and their files.


My last card is one that was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest, simply using some jack-o-lantern eyes to create a Ninja Halloween card. I added some washi tape to the front and changed the sentiment from Happy Halloween to HIYA! Halloween. Nate always says HIYA! when he is pretending to be a Ninja and of course, that is what he is going to dress up as on Halloween for trick or treat. I made him a bunch of these Ninja cards that he could share with friends and family.

Had a wonderful trip to Florida and Disney World but it is nice to be home again too:)

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute & Super fun projects!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Great projects! I love those google eyes and washi tape on that first card.

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Halloween/Day of the Dead Challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com