Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Raining Men - don't I wish?


Of course when I think about it- do I really want more than one? It's Raining Men is the theme of the challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox (men's cards) and Anything Goes at 613 Ave Create. I am sharing a card I made with a new two sided masculine embossing folder from Spellbinders and a fun set of stamps from Raisin Boat. I created a "road" by cutting the embossed kraft paper apart and stamped the sentiments along the curve in the road.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yes Karen they are all acrylic stamps! I couldn't respond you have to email under your profile.... Enjoy!

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice design for a masculine project! I had not seen that embossing folder...it is very nice, I will have to get it! Love your cute little dune buggy! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz
Chana, Owner

Helen said...

Great card - love that embossing.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x