Monday, July 29, 2013

Totally Gorjuss and Card Crafter's Circle Challenges


Christmas in July is the theme of the challenges at Card Crafter's Circle and Totally Gorjuss this week and I have been in the mood for creating holiday cards recently. I just purchased this beautiful Penny Black stamp at my local Stamp Shoppe so it was sitting on my desk when I started playing with the ice skates cutting file from Silhouette America for a friend. I decided to hang them on a pine bough border cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the card came together easily. I love it when that happens:) The dp is my favorite two sided paper from Stampin' Up.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

Your crd is just beautiful and I loe your double sided paper! I am your newest follower!

Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!
Hugs,
Marie XX
http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com