Friday, July 26, 2013

Crackerbox Palace Friday Peaking Cat Frame Card


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps and a fun frame fold. I first saw this frame here on this blog, but did not have the diagonal scoring board. Then I saw another way to fold the two sided paper here and was able to do it easily. I love this Peaking Kitty image from Crackerbox Palace and tore around her before putting her inside the folded frame made with two sided designer paper from Stampin' Up. I added a perfect sentiment and attached all to an aqua blue card.

I like how the card turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafts and Me and Divas by Design.

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen