Monday, June 24, 2013

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this fun Grape Window stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

I cut out and colored the Grape Window stamp. I liked the colors so much I created a card and background with the same bright colors. The cut out dots background was made with my Silhouette and a cutting file. I stamped the sentiment in purple ink and punched out with a Stampin’ Up punch.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Stampin’ with the Dragon and Hobby House Challenge.

Stamping smiles, Karen


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

joy said...

I love the cut file you used as background and the little tag is a great shape! Wonderful used of the stamp!

Jenny said...

Beautiful!. Thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby house. Jen xxx