Sunday, April 14, 2013

Card Crafter's Circle and Crafts 4 Eternity Challenges


Die Cuts and/or Dry Embossing is the theme at Card Crafter's Circle this week, and at Crafts 4 Eternity, they want to  see "Wonderful Wings". I am sharing a wedding card I designed for a recent stamp camp I did locally with a fellow stamper. I paper pieced and dry embossed the wedding dress (Sizzix folder) and the circle was cut out with a Nestabilities die. The butterflies for the frame were punched out with a Martha Stewart punch and the white ones were also dry embossed with my favorite Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The bride and groom stamp is by Penny Black. I added some liquid pearls and Stickles to the butterflies and flowers.

This is what the inside looks like:

Stamping smiles, Karen 

3 comments:

Victoria H. said...

This is stunning! I love the gorgeous black and white and amazing details.

Pauline said...

Beautiful... the black and white is stunning!! Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

having a {me} day said...

This is gorgeous! love how you created the wedding dress. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley