Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What If? Wed. Sketch Challenge



It's time for another fun sketch challenge at The House that Stamps Built and we are challenging you to make a card using the sketch below and link it up for a chance at some great Repeat Impressions rubber! For all the details on what you can win and to see the other Rock Stars cards using this sketch, please visit our blog.

For my card, I stamped Repeat Impression’s sweet little owl in grey ink and just colored his eyes a bit. I stamped the fun sentiment on the other white square and doodled a bit around the edge. The peach squares were embossed with the rays embossing folder from Craft Concepts. I added a little bling to complete the CAS card.

Here is the sketch for you to follow when you create a card for our challenge.


I am entering this card in the challenge at Crafty Boots to use a bird in our card.

Stamping smiles, Karen


4 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oww, your little owl card is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

joy said...

I love how you have used this image! The little detailing on the square add some fabulous texture.

Cheri said...

This little owl always makes me smile. I almost used him on my card. Great take on the sketch.

Bev said...

What a cute little owl. Thanks for crafting booting with us!