Friday, February 10, 2012

Paper Pretties and Scrapbook Sisters Challenges


Texture is the challenge this week at Paper Pretties and at Scrapbook Sisters, anything goes. I use my embossing folders all the time for texture and beauty and I used a Tim Holtz Sizzix one on the black front piece here. The punched pieces are done with a brand new punch from ek success that allows you to either punch a border or a separate large punched line- isn't that brilliant? You can chose which look you want, or use both as I have done. The white piece has the border look, and I punched a black line of the Rose Scroll and attached it in a window that I cut with my nesties. That piece was raised with mounting circles. I added some black and white pearls to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: