Saturday, February 18, 2012

Easter/Spring Card Challenge at SAS4Kids

It's time for another fun new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids and this time we are challenging you to make and link an Easter or Spring card for a child. I know it may seem early for this type of card, but remember we always need to be working ahead here at SAS4Kids because we need time to send the cards to the hospitals before the actual holiday. We would love to think that every child in all of our seven children's hospitals could receive an Easter or spring card this spring. But even if you don't send in your card, you can enter this challenge and have a chance at winning two awesome sponsor prizes or making our Top Three.

Our sponsors for this challenge are: Delicious Doodles and their prize is 4 digis of the winner's choice; and Robyn's Fetish and their prize is 5 digis of the winner's choice. Wouldn't you just love to shop these sites with these prizes? Just click on their names to check out all the great digital stamps available at both of our sponsor's sites.

My first card above uses a darling digi from Robyn's Fetish. Isn't the little girl dressed up like a bunny just so sweet? I paper pieced her bunny outfit and basket and finished with a little coloring with my copics. I added some Easter dp and a few egg eyelets to complete the card.



This card was made with another darling digi stamp from Delicious Doodles. I just printed and did a little sponging. I rounded the corners, added some ribbon to complete the CAS card.

I am entering these cards in the challenges at Bunny Zoe's Crafts for Celebrations and at Truly Scrumptious for "All Creatures Great and Small."

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

These are adorable!

Ivonne said...

Hi Karen. I love your cards, so beautiful! Hugs, Ivonne

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, I love your first one with all the bright and happy Easter colors :)