Monday, November 28, 2011

Card Cupids and Stamptacular Sunday Challenges


The challenge this week at Card Cupids is Cards for Kids and at Stamptacular Sunday it is Anything Christmas. Not a challenge for me at all as I love making Christmas cards for my kids. This is another of the freebie digital stamps from Cuddly Buddly and it is 3D! It is already colored for you and you print and cut out the layers and the finished image is 3D. Too cute! I put the image on an embossed layer (Sizzix) and added a simple sentiment to complete the card.

I just have to share: Send a Smile 4 Kids is the featured charitable organization chosen by CardMaker Magazine this month in their Readers Reach Out section!! You can read about it here and pick up a copy on newstands now or very very soon!

Stamping big smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute and I LOVE all that white space on here. Very cute image too.
Lynn

Arts by Sara said...

This is so adorable!! I love the way you kept the background white and the only color is the images!!! Awesome!!!

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is so adorable. Love the way you've divided the embossing and framed that image. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx