Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Stamp of the Week


Happy Halloween! The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this Halloween Tombstone, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the tombstone, cut out, embossed and sponged while still in the circle nestie. I started with a green card and added some fun spider web dp and then attached the tombstone circle. I embossed an orange piece of cardstock with my spider web from Cuttlebug, cut a larger semi-circle with my nesties and added the fun Halloween sentiment (from Repeat Impressions, of course) to the bottom of that orange piece. That piece was attached with mounting tape to raise it.

I am entering this card in the Halloween challenge at Crafty Catz.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Karen, A brilliant Halloween card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week, Happy Halloween.xx

jimlynn said...

What a FUN and cute, cute card.
lynn

Kendra said...

Love how the tombstone looks suspended in the spiderweb!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A fabulous card for this week's challenge thankyou for joinng us at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

This is fabulous!! I love your design and colors! Great embossed web comb!

joy said...

I love your design! I like how your spiderwebs highlight the Happy Halloween.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the embossing around the image!!