Monday, August 1, 2011

Critter Sketch Summer Sun Challenge

The challenge this week at Critter Sketch is to create a project that has an image of the sun. This can be a card showing the rays of the sun, the sun itself or even a project of a sun catcher - use your imagination! For all the details on the challenge and to see some more Summer Sun Fun cards, please visit the Critter Sketch blog.

For my card I used an embossing folder from Crafts Too and my large circle nestie to create my summer sun. The Summer Clothesline stamp is from Repeat Impressions and I paper pieced the towels and swimsuits and colored the rest with my copics. The sunglasses brad is the final touch for this CAS summer card.

I am entering this card in the Summer challenge at Stamping Royalty.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

Karen - I just love this card!! What a great ideas for a sun image!! Blessings and hugs!!

Crystal said...

Awesome Karen, Love how you used the embossing folder to add texture to the sun. Great paper piecing too.