Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hambo Hoedown and Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenges


The challenge at Hambo Hoedown this week is to use chipboard and this fun Sumo Digi by Hambo Stamps in our cards and at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days it is to use a digi and make a card For the Boys. I think a boy would like this fun sumo digi and the sentiment that goes with it. Anyone would! I used my chipboard (that I never remember to use!) to make the embossed (Tim Holtz embossing folder) piece that sticks up from this easel card and the sentiment piece on the inside. Both were sponged with red Distress Ink and I made the card from a piece of dp that kinda looks Oriental. I paper pieced my sumo digi and popped him up with mounting tape.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great card! Love the easel card idea! That textured paper is really cool! Thanks for dancin' the Hoedown this week!

Joy said...

this guy is fabulous, thanks for playing with Hambo Stamps! JOY DT

Jenni said...

Fun card, great embossing too! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
Jenni x