Monday, May 23, 2011

Critter Sketch Recipe Challenge


It's time for another fun Critter Sketch Challenge and this week it is a Recipe Challenge. We are being challenged to use the following on our cards: 3 different solid colors, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon. What fun! Our sponsor this month is Wags n Whiskers and this fun little girl with a kitty and ice cream cone is one of their darling digitals. If you win our challenge, you will win 6 digital stamps or 3 rubber stamps from Wags n Whiskers!

I used purple cardstock for the main card 4 1/4" square. Pink was used for the scallop and dress and scalloped edged punched paper (ek sucess punch.) And I used rust cardstock for the cat and shoes (in my mind white doesn't count..) I added two heart buttons with floss tied and shaped to curl. And I put my ribbon across the bottom with those buttons and edge punched paper.

The circle with my focal image pops up just enough to be fun but still fit into an A2 envelope.

This card would be cute for a little girl's birthday so I am entering it in the challenge at Bee Crafty to use a digi and make a Birthday Card for Little Ones.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Karen love your take on the recipe how cute were these images to use love them

Crafting Belle said...

Adorable card, that ice cream looks so yummy xxx

jimlynn said...

Adorable! Love the little heart ahaped buttons too!
Lynn

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is just adorable!! I love that cutie image! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)