Thursday, March 10, 2011

Send a Smile 4 Kids & Wee Memories Challenges


The chllenge this week at Send a Smile 4 Kids is Anything Goes (love those!) and at Wee Memories it is Woodland Creatures. The bird and sentiment is from a really cute new set I got from Paper Smooches. I decided to make a mini easel card on the front of my card. The background is a embossing folder from SU and some floral dp in my scraps pile. The mini easel card is 2" x 2" with the lacy circle attached to the top square which is folded in half back. I paper pieced the bird and her hat, did a little coloring with markers and added a tulip brad to hold the front up. This card would (I hope) put a smile on any kid, age 1-99!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

What a cute and darling little card! And yes, it put a smile on my face.
Lynn

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh... too cute! I love that adorable bird image.

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Karen, love your design!

Mari K. said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for joining the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge this week.

Sharon said...

cute card - thanks for joining us at send a smile 4 kids!