Saturday, November 13, 2010

Repeat Impressions Case N10 Challenge

 


The challenge this week at Repeat Impressions was to CASE a particular card on their site (or somewhat copy it.) I wanted to play with my new Tim Holtz snowflake border and embossing folder and this was a good sketch for that. I cut out the snowman, layered on an oval nestie and put that on top of a DP piece with the snowflakes sticking out on the top and bottom. The finishing touches were sparkles on the snowman and Pearl Pen pearls in the corners and down the DP.

Big surprise on my blog this weekend- can't wait! Come back to see and also to see if you win a big pile of delicious Blog Candy. All you need to do to qualify is to be a Follower on my blog.

And remember to vote for OWH at JoAnn's.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, great case! Thanks for joining in on the Repeat Impressions challenge.

Darsie Bruno said...

Oh I love your take on my card! The snowman is a nice change from the circle I used! Thanks so much for joining us for "Case Wednesday" at the House that Stamps Built for Repeat Impressions!
Hugs, Darsie
RI Rock Star Design Team

Harriet Skelly said...

I really like your take on Darcie's card! Thanks for joining in on Case Wednesday at the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built!