Monday, March 22, 2010

Stamp Simply CAS with Texture Challenge

 


I had fun with the Stamp Simply challenge to use texture in a clean and simple card. I hadn't used this Sizzix folder from SU! yet and it reminds me of spring. It added great texture to the outside of this card and I raised it higher than usual to create a nice frame around the cross. The cross is from Our Daily Bread and I used Flower Soft on the flowers on and around the cross for even more texture.

 


It always seems a shame to discard a cut out Nestie shape so I used it in the inside of the card with the saying.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a great card with a beautiful image and some lovely texture! So glad you could play the Stamp Simply Challenge this week!!!!

Sally Taylor said...

Very striking card!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love your textured bkgd and the touch of Flower Soft! Thanks for playing the Stamp Simply Challenge : )