Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Super Bowl by Raisin Boat

 

I am just loving this set "It's a Guy Thing" that I rented from Raisin Boat (so I may have to buy this one at a reduced rate too:) Check out www.raisinboat.com to see how to rent cool stamps, play for a month and return them for more cool stamps. No storage, and much cheaper than buying!

This sketch came from Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards Challenge. I taped down the green triangular piece before putting the front in an embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Left the bottom part unembossed to stamp the saying. Paper pieced the tv and added the remote and punched out Dad. If your guy is not into football (except this week, when everyone is..), there is a baseball with the set as well as a 24/7 sports logo.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ultraroyale said...

Real cute card. I'm not into football, golf would be more my style. I signed up for the rental program at raisinboat. I think I'll like it.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.